We received a text earlier in the week that Brunic’s Breakfast and Grill, one of our highly rated diners in Westville, is planning to close its doors on May 16th, 2010. We’re extremely saddened to hear this news, as we visited Brunic’s with frequency throughout the year and enjoyed their low prices and terrific service. According to the text, the 2009 closing of the Sunoco Eagle Point refinery – literally across the street – may have ultimately sealed Brunic’s fate. We will definitely miss this place, which is arguably one of the best places for breakfast in the area. We’ll update this post if/when we have formal confirmation in some capacity.
Update: 5/16/10: Brunic’s did indeed close at the end of business. We went there for breakfast. We wish everyone at Brunic’s the best of luck in their future endeavors!
Last 7 posts by Chewru Guru
- King of Steaks - West Deptford, NJ - May 6th, 2012
- Redstone American Grill - Marlton, NJ - May 6th, 2012
- Firehouse Subs - Kansas City, KS - April 22nd, 2012
- Woodbury Station Cafe - Woodbury, NJ - March 10th, 2012
- El Camino Real - Kansas City, KS - February 24th, 2012
- Fred's - Sausalito, CA - December 25th, 2011
- China House - Woodbury, NJ - November 1st, 2011