Looks like the Dunkin Donuts embedded in the Deptford Pathmark has closed up shop, which probably says less about Dunkin than it says about Wal-Mart strangling business from Pathmark.
In better news, though, the Deptford Saladworks is again open for business after a lengthy tax issue forced it closed. There was a mild redesign, some confusing waiting-line-management, and the updated menu offerings including new salads, sandwiches, and pizza (?). We’ll re-review them sometime in the future.
Last 7 posts by Chewru Guru
- King of Steaks - West Deptford, NJ - May 6th, 2012
- Redstone American Grill - Marlton, NJ - May 6th, 2012
- Firehouse Subs - Kansas City, KS - April 22nd, 2012
- Woodbury Station Cafe - Woodbury, NJ - March 10th, 2012
- El Camino Real - Kansas City, KS - February 24th, 2012
- Fred's - Sausalito, CA - December 25th, 2011
- China House - Woodbury, NJ - November 1st, 2011