Meadows Diner – Blackwood, NJ
101 S Black Horse Pike
Blackwood, NJ 08012
Meal: Breakfast / weekend / 11am
Our very first visit to Meadows Diner was mostly a positive experience. Expect mid-to-high diner pricing delivered with large portions, very friendly service, and a real local atmosphere. My only gripe was that the interior design seemed to cramp people up near the register which may distract those with seats near the front. The food quality was above average and I’d be happy to visit again. Photos below the jump.
Guru’s Score: 3.7 Chews
Subjective rating: Quite good.
Have you been to the Meadows Diner? If so, please add your rating!
(Limited to 1 Vote per IP Address.)
Last 7 posts by Chewru Guru
- King of Steaks - West Deptford, NJ - May 6th, 2012
- Redstone American Grill - Marlton, NJ - May 6th, 2012
- Firehouse Subs - Kansas City, KS - April 22nd, 2012
- Woodbury Station Cafe - Woodbury, NJ - March 10th, 2012
- El Camino Real - Kansas City, KS - February 24th, 2012
- Fred's - Sausalito, CA - December 25th, 2011
- China House - Woodbury, NJ - November 1st, 2011