If you’ve heard about Chewru and want to start voting, it’s easy. You do not need to register to vote, but the voting mechanism is limited to 1 vote per IP address per restaurant. Click the more button below to learn how!
1. Use the search box on the top right of this page and search for a restaurant (easiest) or use the dynamic menu (also to the right) to browse the categories of places we’ve reviewed.
2. Read the review. Savor it. Love it.
3. At the bottom of each review, you’ll see two sections, ‘Our Score’ and ‘Your Score’. Here’s what it looks like:
4. You can directly vote on the ‘Your Score’ section. Just mouse over the faint ‘chattering teeth’ (you might not immediately notice them!) and they’ll light up a brilliant, if not awkward shade of blue.
5. With your mouse hovering over your selection (sorry, but at this time you can’t select half-stars! we know, it sucks!), click your mouse to confirm your vote. Your vote will instantly be recorded and reflected in the restaurant score!
Voting is importing. When we have enough traffic, user voting can really have an impact on the quality of service we receive at restaurants. If you’ve had a good OR bad experience at any of our reviewed locations, let us know with the power of a single mouse-click. It’s culinary democracy in your hands!
Why doesn’t my vote immediately add to the total on the front page?
You may have noticed that we keep a running count of all sitewide votes on our front page. Because we use site-caching to deliver our pages faster to you, your vote may not appear on the front page total for up to 6 hours. Don’t worry, your vote is still recorded!
Last 7 posts by Chewru Guru
- King of Steaks - West Deptford, NJ - May 6th, 2012
- Redstone American Grill - Marlton, NJ - May 6th, 2012
- Firehouse Subs - Kansas City, KS - April 22nd, 2012
- Woodbury Station Cafe - Woodbury, NJ - March 10th, 2012
- El Camino Real - Kansas City, KS - February 24th, 2012
- Fred's - Sausalito, CA - December 25th, 2011
- China House - Woodbury, NJ - November 1st, 2011