It was bound to happen. We were submitted two reviews, by our veteran Pop-Pop and newcomer Anna, of the McCormick & Schmick’s Seafood Restaurant. Pop Pop’s review covers the store in Tigard, Oregon, and Anna’s covers the Cherry Hill, New Jersey location. Since they’re both well-written and deserving of your undivided attention, we’re going to present them individually and for your consideration. Will we see a better meal out of the nature-friendly and less-polluted Oregon scene, or will Jersey, with its vast network of toll plazas and property taxes, dominate this epic battle?
Move over Hillary and Barack, we have our own nomination to do. Let’s just hope the winner doesn’t clam up in the general election. Pun intended. Anna’s case to the NJ voters will be made later this afternoon. Pop-Pop’s caucus in Oregon follows on Thursday morning. A pair of good reviews might mean a dream ticket. A split decision could spell trouble in the fall, and two losses may doom the McCormick & Schmick party altogether. Damn this superdeleshrimp system!
Last 7 posts by Chewru Guru
- King of Steaks - West Deptford, NJ - May 6th, 2012
- Redstone American Grill - Marlton, NJ - May 6th, 2012
- Firehouse Subs - Kansas City, KS - April 22nd, 2012
- Woodbury Station Cafe - Woodbury, NJ - March 10th, 2012
- El Camino Real - Kansas City, KS - February 24th, 2012
- Fred's - Sausalito, CA - December 25th, 2011
- China House - Woodbury, NJ - November 1st, 2011